Mr. Scale decided not to cooperate this week. This would be my 2nd stall in 8 weeks, but I am not concerned, why? Because, I reviewed my MFP diary and I did well in all my areas. I am walking the walk and talking the talk....I know the losses will come.
I decided to dedicate this week's weigh-in to some awesome NSV's
- My face, chin and neck area are noticeably smaller.
- I can see my shoulder bones
- I am fitting into clothing 3-4 sizes smaller. I haven't been able to wear these items in 2 years!
- Family & Friends are beginning to notice/comment on my progress
- I am eating healthier than ever
- I am able to walk 4 miles now and begin gym workouts
- I am drinking a minimum of 64oz of water daily, sometimes more
- My sweet Hubby says I don't snore any longer and my breathing when I sleep is so quiet he has to really listen to hear.
- My tummy is flatter
- My undies are too big
- I only take BP meds on an occasional basis now.
- My nails & skin look better
My NSV list goes on and on. I actually considered changing my weigh-in from weekly to monthly but the fat person inside me needs the feedback from Mr. Scale. Seeing the number on the scale go down and even stay the same is inspiring. I may revisit this thought during maintenance.
Hubby and I are headed to Atlantic City next week. We are staying at Caesars. Any suggestions on things to do or see? How about healthy restaurants? Any absolute musts? I am not concerned about what I eat as I am the sodium in the foods. I can control my sodium when I'm home but it is much more difficult in restaurants, even when eating healthy. The weather forecast is not optimum for most of our trip so I may have to workout in their fitness room. I am going to work my program the best I can and hope for the best.